Friday, April 16, 2010

Swagbucks

Friday, April 16, 2010
I have not bothered looking into swagbucks until recently, and I am sure glad I did. Have you ever heard of it? I have a link on the right hand side, do you see it? Under my "Favorite Clicks" section, yes, the very top one! Click it and create an account with them. Then just download their toolbar. Why? Let me tell you!

So we all search the web. Right? If you say no, then I know you are lying. Basically, instead of searching on like the google search engine or which ever one you use, you just use the swagbucks one. Every once in awhile you WIN...and when you win, you win swagbucks. You win but simply just searching on their toolbar. You don't win everytime...but will generally win a few times a day. You then can purchase gift cards with your swagbucks for places like amazon and target and stuff. I have been reading from a lot of people who are using swagbucks, and people are saving up their swagbucks to pay for Christmas. After 10 weeks, one of the blogs I follow already has $115 in amazon gift cards. Wouldn't that be so cool to pay for Christmas, just by searching the web like you all already do? Okay, go click that button and download the toolbar. You will get swagbucks JUST for doing that. Have fun with it, and hopefully I get enough for a free Christmas this year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.