Thursday, April 8, 2010

Are you sick of it yet?

Thursday, April 8, 2010
I know I keep posting about all of my coupon shopping trips...but I am just so excited. Here is my one from this morning!


All of this would have cost me $92.60 + tax. I got it all for

$9.63 + tax

Half of that was just for the meat. Here is the break down of what I got:

2.5 pounds Flank Steak (normally $14.98)
4 AirWick i-motion starter kits (normally $13.49/each)
5 Dove Men+Care Body/Face Wash (normally $3.99/each)
2 Floss (normally $0.97/each)
1 (40 count) Band Aid (normally $1.77/each)

Sweet. Talk about some great savings!

I am sorry if you are sick about hearing about my shopping trips. I just am having so much fun and wanting to share them with you all! :) My house is starting to look like a grocery store. Hahahaha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.