Thursday, April 15, 2010

Free date night & sponges

Thursday, April 15, 2010
Allen and I are going to have a free date night coming up! I am so excited. Right now at Smith's they have this great deal where if you buy 10 Participating items, you get a free movie ticket. Well I scored on some great deals and got us 2 free movie tickets. I just ordered some more of a certain coupon so I can get 2 more free movie tickets. They have a brand of sour cream on sale right now for $1.10, and I have some coupons for $1 off of it (I just ordered 20 more of the coupons!). So basically each one is $0.10 and when I buy 10 of them, I get a free movie ticket. So when those coupons come on Tuesday, I will head to Smith's again and buy 20 sour creams, spend $2, and get 2 free movie tickets. Talk about a deal! :)

I already got 2 of the movie tickets this morning. We still have a gift card also to Cold Stone that Allen's grandparents gave us for Christmas. So, we are going to the movies and to dessert for free. I am excited! :)

WANT FREE SPONGES? Go HERE and print however many sponges you want for free. It is for $1 off and at Walmart, they have singles for $0.84, so you get them for free. Don't you worry, I already got 50 sponges for free. Okay, we are moving, we need sponges for cleaning....and we use them for dishes, so I am not THAT crazy...hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.