Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh.My.Gosh!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
So I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I knew Riley was in the pantry (that is his favorite place to play) but he stopped talking and making noise. So I decided to look in there and see what he was up to. This is what I found:

And I think during that last one he realized that after I finished taking pictures that he was going to get into trouble.

Yes, that is a loaf of bread in his hand that I made. I had left half of the loaf out on accident last night and it dried out...so I threw it away. I didn't know Riley was going to get it out of the trash can to eat.

It looks like we need to start putting up a gate in the kitchen.

Silly Riley!

3 comments:

  1. He is so stinking cute. I don't know how you could take bread from that cute little face. He looks so proud of himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Little stinker!! :) he is so photogenic whitney... what a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sneaky boy that is for sure. HMMM wonder where he learned that from! Wait was it not you that use to sneak food and hide it? Pay back!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.