Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I knew it, but I wasnt ready...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010
When I was pregnant we bought Riley a BEAUTIFUL, huge, cherry wood crib. It was expensive. It was gorgeous. It was to last for all of our kids. Everyone kept saying: "Riley is going to chew on the crib, he is going to ruin it". I knew this was bound to happen...it's okay if there were teeth marks on the crib. He is a baby, that's what babies do. I was prepared for that, however he has NEVER chewed on the crib. But what I wasn't prepared for was this: SCRATCHES. He has a habbit of scratching things. We woke him up the other morning to find all the finish scratched off on part of his crib. NOOOOOO!!! How could he? AHHHHH!! This is just so sad. I am not a happy momma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.