Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Missing my friends

Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Today I am just really missing my old friends. I am just having one of those days where I am thinking about fun times with friends when I was younger. I can't help but smile. I just wish that I could get together with all of them right now! I think about all the fun times I had growing up in Seattle and being with my two best friends. I think about Michelle and Jessica and just get sad. Why can't we be back in High School and just hang out and do stupid stuff? We used to have so much fun, and you could always count on finding us three together and just laughing our brains out. I miss you guys!

After I moved to Utah, I haven't really seen them. Michelle drove down from school to go to my bridal shower in Seattle and it was so fun to see her. The last time I saw Jessica was when Allen and I were in Seattle when we were just dating. We went out to dinner with her and her husband. I just miss the old times.

I had so much fun here in Utah. I loved (some) of my roommates! :) Hehehe. I miss the midnight runs to Wendy's with Dani and all of our fun times we had. I just miss so many of my roommates and friends.

I got married to my best friend. I love him so much. Together we had a beautiful little boy. He is our best friend. We love him so much. I LOVE my family so much. Why is it that when you get married, you just lose touch with some people who have made such an impact in our life? I just want to have my friends to hang out with. I get so lonely everyday just being at my house and changing diapers. I want to get out and get fresh air. I want to go out to lunch with friends and catch up.

I love having my two best friends with me always. Allen and Riley are the best! I just need some more fun girl times. I have a hard time trying to get out of the house with a baby. I feel locked up. Is this normal?

3 comments:

  1. Look up a mommy and me group! Im sure there are tons in Utah and the women would all be your age! Here in Georgia they are in their 30's so I was never brave enough to go but I always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit your blog is so stinking adorable all the time!! I'm been trying to figure out how to do a flashing banner. I now you use photoshop but I want to make a cute banner and I don't know what photoshop you use. Can you let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is SO normal for the house walls to become a prison. I understand ALL to well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.