Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ready for Christmas?

Thursday, October 1, 2009
Is it just me or has this year flown by soooo quick. I feel like we JUST had Christmas, and now it's right around the corner. CRAZY! Anyways, I have designed 3 Christmas cards for this year. I will be designing more as well, but thought I would post what I have so far to give you guys a heads up. Take a look at them and dont forget to order them! (I am still figuring out the pricing for them, so please contact me if you are interested in ordering)
Christmas 101 features a double sided folded announcement printed on card stock in full color. When folded, it is the size of a 5x7. There are spots for 5 pictures that I will fully edit with a slight vintage feel to them. You can change any of the wording to say whatever you would like. They include envelopes and are ordered in sets of 25.
Christmas 102 features a double sided announcement printed on card stock in full color. It is the size of a 5x7. There are spots for 2 pictures that I will fully edit and are in full color. You can change any of the wording to say whatever you would like. They include envelopes and are ordered in sets of 25.


Christmas 103 features a single sided announcement printed on photo archive paper. It is the size of a 6x7 1/2. There are spots for 3 pictures that I will fully edit and are in Black & White. You can change any of the wording to say whatever you would like. They include envelopes and are ordered in sets of 25.

A special thanks to for the photography done in these announcements.

1 comment:

  1. hey! Jake and I already talked about you doing announcments like Kenzies thank you for our Christmas letter! THESE ARE SO AWESOME! Email me the prices as soon as you figure them out we would need about 50-75 ish! AHHH I'm so excited now! They are so different from your average christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.