Thursday, October 22, 2009

The pumpkin patch

Thursday, October 22, 2009
This evening we went to the pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun! We went to the same place that we have been the past couple of years. They have so many pumpkins, a corn maze, blow up jumping toys, a petting zoo...all sorts of things. It sure is a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from our little trip to get pumpkins. (I captured some of my favorite faces Riley makes...enjoy!)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow, those pictures are just TO DIE FOR! How cute!!! There are sooo many cute ones, but my favorite is the one of you and riley with him smiling so gosh darn big! Oh man, what a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right they are cute. I did see Whitney in him with his funny faces. That is totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that kid has some personality! He is so adorable. I loved the pictures and it looks like you guys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooo cute....I miss him! too bad you didn't let us know you were going! We are going tomorrow.
    Ps... does he not have to wear his helmet anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isnt he cute?? I love his smiley faces.
    Isnt it fun to be SO loved and to love someone like a baby SOOO much?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what a great mix he is of your two! I pictured in my mind the helmet to be worse then it is! He looks at though it does not bother him at all. Grandma is grateful for that!! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.