Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some great things!

Thursday, September 24, 2009
I have done some really fun things over at my blog design site. You all must check it out. I just posted a GREAT pre-made layout. It is so vibrant and cheerful, yet simple and elegant. It is a value of $80, being sold for only $30. WOW! It is a great deal. I also posted recently a new free background, and a free desktop background for your computer monitors. I am offering free stuff monthly. Go check it out. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah, I'm preggy! We are very excited! This pregnant stuff isn't too bad, it's just annoying that I feel crappy sometimes, IE: Nauseousness. But other than that I am so happy and glad to finally a mother.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.