Saturday, August 8, 2009

Surgery?

Saturday, August 8, 2009
So we are in California and at a family reunion. We checked into our hotel right when we got here, and went to change Riley's diaper. We opened it up and found that my poor 4 month old baby has a hernia. We spent that night at the ER and praying that he wont have to go into surgery. Luckily it keeps popping in and out, so we didn't have to take him into surgery while we are here. My little man has gone through so much, and I have a feeling that I am not going to take his surgery well. :(

4 month stats:

12.2 pounds
25.5 inched tall

95% for heighth
13% for weight

He is VERY tall and VERY skinny!

3 comments:

  1. So that's why he's been whining and screaming. how saaaaad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor guy!! Don't worry about him if he has to have surgery though, i'm sure he's a tough guy! I'll keep you in my prayers Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your baby is absolutely adorable!! If he has surgery, he will do just fine, because my son did very well! yes...it's scary, but he will no longer be in pain anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.