Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a crazy life...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
So I have been so extremely busy, I haven't had time to think. My sister came to visit. I love when I get to see her. I have pictures from their visit but haven't even downloaded them from my computer yet. Obviously you can see I am so busy when I haven't updated my recipe blog for SOOO long. I have been promising recipes for weeks now....OOPPS! Please forgive me. Riley is teething I think. He is never cranky, yet for the past 2 weeks he wont stop whinning and screaming. He can't keep his hands out of his mouth, and is drooling like CRAZY. He doesn't want to eat because he is just biting on the bottle. It's so annoying. He keeps trying to hold his bottle, and I appreciate his help....but it actually is not help at all. All he does is push it out of his mouth without realizing he is doing that. EEEEEKKK! I hope he figures it out soon or will just let mom hold it herself! :) Hehehe.

So my blog design site has really picked up, it's insane. It went from about 20 views a day to about 500+! Thanks to the blog I did the other day, I have gotten so much business. I have received so many orders and am booked until September. I actually am still waiting for a few deposits from some people and once I receive those, I will be booked until mid-September. It is so insanely busy now. I have had 6 orders in 2 days, and 3 more that I had to turn down. They have typepad accounts, and I don't know how to do coding for those blogs. Bummer. I need to figure it out so I don't have to turn down business. If you want some blog designs, please let me know as I am really picking up.

We have a family reunion coming up. I am so excited to get out of the house and off the computer. I do have to bring my computer so I can get some stuff done at night time, but at least I wont be on it all day. I love that I am starting to get business now...it is so fun, and great to stay home with my baby and not have to work! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.