Friday, July 25, 2008

This is my vote

Friday, July 25, 2008
I vote that I have the CUTEST nephew. He is just PERFECT! I absolutely love his big blue eyes. I just melt whenever I see pictures of him. I love everything about him. his chubby cheeks are just so cute. Peyton, stop growing. You need to stay just how you are. You are already getting so big. Can you believe that he is 3 months old? He looks older than that to me. Ah, I miss him so much.

I hope that this child is going to be a boy! Allen and I both want to have a boy first so bad. I mean, of course we would be happy with a boy or girl first, but our preference is a boy. Girls are so cute, but little baby boys are just STUDS! Just look at my nephew. I want one just like him, except mine will have bushy eyebrows and a huge butt! Haha. I love that about my husband. Allen hates it but I love him just the way he is. I can hardly wait to see our child. I can hardly wait to hold him/her in my arms and make him/her smile and laugh and just make me melt. AH I AM SO EXCITED. I was so scared and freaking out at first when I found out I was pregnant, but now I am just excited. I wish the baby would just come out now, but I guess I will have to wait until April, dang it!

My brother Brandon is down to Provo in a week. I am so excited. He is going to EFY at BYU and then I get to pick him up from campus after wards. He is going to come hang out with Allen and I. He really wants to go to Chadder's so we will probably go for lunch that day and then make dinner that night. We are also going to go to Comedy Sportz that night because it's his favorite. Ah I am so excited to see my brother. I love him so much! He is just such a stud. I wish he could stay longer but unfortunately he will have to fly out that next day on Sunday. Oh well, any time is better than no time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.