Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wedding Update

Tuesday, July 8, 2008
So this is my thank you card I designed yesterday. I think it looks pretty good...what do you think? I always hear that couples struggle getting their thank you cards out and so I am trying to be on top of it and making it my top priority. This morning Allen and I went and got all the envelops and we are waiting for the thank yous to get printed....meanwhile, I am addressing the envelops right now.

We leave tomorrow morning for our reception down in San Diego. We are very excited for our trip, except for the cost of gas....
We are going to meet up the first couple days with my grandparents in Bakersfield and go to six flags. Then we are going to go down to Allen's house for the rest of the trip. We really want to go to the beach and goof off and also go to the San Diego Temple. This trip will be so much fun and we are so excited. I will post pictures from our trip when we get back :)

I posted some new recipes on my recipe blog, so check them out. Some of you have been asking for my mom's teriyaki sauce recipe and I posted it....so enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures! Your cake and flowers were beautiful! Very classy! And of coarse so were you guys. I can't wait to see you tonight at your open house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.