Sunday, July 6, 2008

The day I married my best friend...(continued)

Sunday, July 6, 2008
Grandma and Grandpa Richards. They are sooo cute! I hope we be like them when we are ninety like they are. They are still madly in love
Dave and Monica. Thanks for coming guys! It meant a lot. Allen and I love you both!
My new siblings, Jeff, Katie, Jon.

I love my husband!

My family. I love you guys!
My nephew Peyton at two months.
My siblings with Grandpa Tanner.
My grandpa's LOVE me :)
My niece Abby.
Allen and his best men.
Bridesmaids
My in laws.
Allen and Abby. She is the best!
Maria, Allen, Abby, Katie
My parents.
I love them, and they love eachother
My sisters, Ashlee and Carli
My LOVE LOVE LOVE my brothers. They are so stinkin' cute. Bryce, and Brandon
Bridesmaids
My inlaws. Scott, and Cheryl Bennett


The boys in Allens family. Scott, Allen, Marc, Jon, Jeff

Allen and Grandma Bennett. She is so cute!
The gang.
My and my parents.

Yay for families...

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so cute! We're so glad we were able to come spend the most important part of your day with you guys! You guys look great and we're so happy for you, i'd love to get that picture from you of me and dave (except I wasnt aware we had a picture taken of us so I'm a little scared!) Anyways, hope everything is wonderful being SUPER new newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.