Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Missing in Action

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I know I have gone MIA the past few months. Life has been insane and crazy. Just getting through one day at a time.

What is new here? I will tell you.

Riley
-Nine months old now

-Spunkiest kid I have ever met

-Crawling machine

-Loves being on his feet
-So interested in the door stoppers. He crawls around the whole house going from stopper to stopper and playing with them.

-He follows us everywhere. He even followed me into the shower...funniest thing ever. We have a walk in shower and I am just standing there shampooing my hair and the next thing I knew he crawled under the shower curtain and started crawling in. I freaked out. Hehehe.

-Loves hearing his voice...especially in the parking garage. Allen showed him that his voice echos in there, so now whenever we get to the garage Riley starts screaming and when he hears his voice he smiles so big.

-Loves Cheerios more than life itself. He goes through a whole box by himself in about 5 days.

-Makes the funniest noises EVER.

-Flirts with everyone around him

-Smiles at everyone he sees. Seriously, every single person who sees him just freaks out with how he knows how to flirt and smile. Everyone loves him and he knows it. It makes him blush.

-Still has a super flat head

-Loves to bite and we are trying to break that habit.

-Sings along with the songs in the car. It's the cutest thing ever.

-Makes the funniest faces I have ever seen.

-Talks like crazy.

-Loves playing in his bed. When I put him to bed, I spy on him for a few minutes. When I leave the room he starts crawling around his bed. He also loves to stand himself up and the let go of the crib and fall backwards. He does that over and over again and it makes him laugh.

-Loves books, and loves when we read to him.

-We love him more than ever.



Allen
-Started a new day job

-Still also working at the Pizza Factory at night.

-Started a new semester at school today.

-Works so hard for our family

-Loves his son so much. Allen always misses him when he isn't with him. They are best friends!

-Still a huge goob and can always count on him to make you smile and laugh.



Whitney
-Stopped taking blog design orders. It caused too much stress in my life and I stopped enjoying it. I hope to start taking orders again, I just need a break so I can enjoy it again.

-Started sewing again. I LOVE it. I don't know why I stopped sewing.


Yeah thats about it. There is not much going on in my life, but Riley keeps on growing and turning into a little boy. We just love him sooooo much!

3 comments:

  1. It is so great to hear from you again! :) Riley is getting so big! How fun he is doing all those fun things...it's so much fun seeing their personalities start to show through. I'm glad you are taking a break from blog design if it stresses you out...you are smart. Was mine the last one you did? hehe everyone is going to be jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey welcome back!

    If your door stops have the little white knob on them...remove them...Isaac played with those and then wanted to EAT that part. SCARY. (my grandma told me that)

    hope all is well. have missed your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I was wondering when you were going to update! Sounds like Riley is so fun for you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.