Sunday, January 31, 2010

A lot of nothing

Sunday, January 31, 2010
Not much has been going on here in the Bennett house. Riley is getting sooo big! He just doesn't look like a baby at all anymore! He is almost 10 months old now. He has 8 teeth and a HUGE personality. He loves being the center of attention, and will do anything to get it. He is standing up on his own without holding onto stuff. He has attempted walking, but itsn't doing so great. He loves walking with his walker though, just can't figure out how to on his own. This little boy is just so much fun. We absolutely love him and wouldn't trade him in for anything.

As you can see, I re-designed my blog again. I got super bored with it, and I wanted to add my family pictures that Maria took FOREVER ago. These pictures were taken back 4 months ago...so Riley looks so little. I just love them though. I especially love all the funny faces Riley made for the photos. I have so many fun ones, but only showed you a few.

Allen went back to work at UVU. How pathetic is my life that I have nothing to blog about. Absolutely nothing. I need to get a life so I can have some fun stuff for you all to read. I probably don't even have readers anymore since you all have given up on me. I will try and be better!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to have you back on the blogging circuit! I'm so glad everything is going well for you guys! It's ok to lead a boring life. Just be glad you don't have to worry about all the unexpected expenses that go along with surprises! Hope to hear from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, keep going! I watch your blog a bunch! Your cute boy is gettin so big!!!! P.s. i seriously need help on designing my blog! I'm not smart enough to figure this thing out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL READ!!! Glad your back missed you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.