Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things I adore about my husband:

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
  • When he wakes me up, he wakes me up by massaging my feet.  It is the best way to wake up in the world.  How can you wake up grumpy if when you open your eyes, you are getting a foot massage?  Absolutely impossible!
  • He loves to cook and loves to BBQ.  I just love that he can always help me in the kitchen and I fully trust him in there.  I could ask him to finish the whole meal and he would cook it perfectly.  I LOVE IT!
  • Being so pregnant, I take baths everday.  I just love to take long baths because it helps relax my body.  Well, Allen comes and checks on me frequently to make sure I haven't fallen asleep in there and he is always there helping me get out of the bathtub!
  • Allen is a complete child at heart.  I love when he just breaks down and starts playing with toys...such as in Toys R Us, its fun to see him running around with strollers and stuff.  He just loves to play! :)
  • He loves to color.  Yes that's right, I just discovered that he loves coloring in COLORING books.  HAHAHA!  He colors with him neice all the time.  He colors Princess pages and Hello Kitty pages and he is so proud of them.
  • You never know what he is going to do or say next.  Everything is a shoker and a huge surprise, but you can always count on it to make you laugh.
  • He loves to dance.  He does this contemporary dancing that is just sooo funny.  One day I will film it, oh its great!  He also loves to teach his neice how to dance! :)
  • Allen is really good at filling in with the things I am lacking....such as the laundry!
  • You can always count on him to make you laugh or roll your eyes, he just does the most random stuff.
  • He is really great with children and loves to play with them.  He is going to be such a great dad!
  • HE LOVES TO CLEAN/DETAIL CARS!  How wonderful is that.  I love having a clean car and he sure loves to clean it.  He will take the car and clean every inch for hours and loves to make it perfect!
  • I love how he makes me feel.  I have never been so crazy about someone as I am for him.  I am absolutely and terribly madly in love with him.  Sometimes he drives me nuts...but I love him so much.  I can't picture my life or future with anyone but him and I appreciate everything he does for me.  He is a wonderful man, husband, priesthood holder, student, worker, and soon to be dad.  He is great at everything he does and I am so proud of him!  I love you so much honey!

2 comments:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.