Friday, March 27, 2009

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!

Friday, March 27, 2009
I am now down to 5 DAYS in counting. Oh wow that is unbelievable. I remember when I was counting down from triple digits. It is just so amazing that I am so close. Here is a little update. Last you heard, you heard about my workout. BAD IDEA GUYS! I have not been able to walk since that night. I can't move my legs at all. So now I am just playing it cool and letting the stinker decide when he wants to come out. I just can't even move. Tomorrow is my last day of work and I hope I will be able to make it. I just can't believe the pregnancy is almost over!

Things I will miss about being pregnant:
  • Playing games with him as he kicks his feet out.  It's so much fun!
  • Feeling him kick and move around (of course I wont miss the kicks that hurt)
  • All of the free time I have had laying around doing NOTHING
  • Long baths every day to relax me.  
  • Watching my stomach go crazy as he moves around
  • Having an excuse for everything :)
  • Knowing that my body is GROWING a HUMAN BEING...amazing
  • Allen feeling the baby kick and his reaction
  • Being able to eat what I want and however much I want and having an excuse for it!
Of course there is stuff I WONT miss about the pregnancy but we all already know what that list consists of.  I am so excited for our son to make an entrance into this world, and I am so excited to bring him home to us!  Although I am so excited, there are some things that make me sad.  It is so sad to know that Allen and I only have a few days left of just him and I.  Never again will it be just Allen and I and that makes me sad.  I love my husband so dearly and I have ejoyed our short time we have had together with nobody else.  I just pray and hope that when the baby comes that we can still find time to be a couple and enjoy eachothers company.  I love my son, but I don't want to go from being a couple to just living under the same roof.  It is important to always find time for eachother and to show eachother our love.  I just pray and hope that we can find time to be parents and be married instead of just being parents.  I hope that makes sense.  I love you so much Allen and am looking forward to all the wonderful years we have together ahead of us!






I love my son so much.  I am so excited for him to come home.  Every second of every day I dream about holding him and kissing him.  I am so excited to be a mother and to bring our son home.  We love you baby!

1 comment:

  1. Awww..whitney I can't believe you are so close...I'm so excited for you. You and Allen are going to make TERRIFIC parents. If you guys lived in Washington I'd be happy to babysit so you and Allen could still have times be just the two of you. But you don't but keep that in mind if you ever move back to Washington. I can't wait to see pics of the little guy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.