Thursday, November 5, 2009

Deleting my links

Thursday, November 5, 2009
I am sorry to inform you that I am deleting the links in my sidebar of all my friends and family. I hate to do this because I know so many of you use my blog to get to other people's blogs and see when people update. I made this decision because of my business. I know that my clients look at my blog and I just like to keep my family and friends life private. I just wouldn't want a bunch of people blog stalking all of you because of me. So for all of your well being/safety/ect... I have decided to go ahead and delete all of the links. I will however still be following all of you through Google Reader and see when people update and stuff. So if there are some blog links you guys would like from me so that you can still read up on them, let me know and I would be happy to pass them on to you guys. Thanks for your understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice Whitney!! :) I WANT TO WIN!!!! :) I'm very impressed with all your creativity... blog designs and now cards! So cute!! i love it! HOw are you doing anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!! and Allen's costume... hilarious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.