Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Talking child

Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Holy cow!!! Riley is starting to talk so much. I am just shocked at all the words he learns almost daily. He is so fun, and so cute. I just love this kid. A few days ago he started something new, which I think is so funny. When he goes to the bathroom, he points to his diapers and exclaims, "Poo Poo!!!!" It is just the funniest thing ever. I just love how much he talks.

I started training in Orem last week for custom framing. I am really enjoying it a lot! It seriously beats being a cashier. My favorite thing to do it cutting the glass, and stretching canvas. I seriously love gallery wrap canvas's and now I know how to make them! So fun!

I really have nothing to write about and am just rambling...so I am just going to stop now...okay...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're loving your job, but it's hard not to see the hubby, huh? Eldon and I went through a stage like that too. The good thing is that it can really make you appreciate each other ... and it doesn't last forever. Yay for promotions! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.