Saturday, December 13, 2008

WOOHOO!

Saturday, December 13, 2008
So I have been stressing about our baby nursery! How dumb does that sound? HAHAHA! I just want it to be so dang cute and be such a good expression of how much I love our little boy. I want it to be PERFECT, just like him. I look online like EVERYDAY to find ideas on how to decorate. We can't paint our walls, and I don't want plain white walls, so I have to do something about it. Up until last night I was planning on cutting out polka dots out of vinyl in different sizes and putting them on the wall. Well I found something even better and is more boyish. I will save my polka dot idea for my girl when I have her...or as Allen would say, IF I have her. I am just so dang excited for the nursery to be DONE. I haven't even started it. I am cleaning it out and have stuff ordered for it but haven't yet started. I am really hoping that Monday and Tuesday I can tackle the walls and get my vinyl idea up and done. My in-laws are coming to Utah this year for Christmas and I think our crib and combo will be in by then. I would just LOVE to have the vinyl on the walls and have some of the furniture in so that they can see part of the nursery. Wouldn't that be just great to have it all done and out of the way so I don't have to stress about it anymore. I know its dumb for me to stress about this, but hey, nothing is too good for my little son! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.