Sunday, December 7, 2008

The feelings I feel...

Sunday, December 7, 2008
Maybe I am just weird, I don't know if everyone feels this, but when you poke your belly button do you get this tingly feeling?  Well, I do.  I hope thats normal.  Well ever since the baby has become more active I keep feeling that same tingly feeling over and over again.  I swear my baby is playing jump rope with his umbilical cord all the time, or so it feels!  He is so funny!  Last night I was laying in bed on my side and he kept doing something that was tickling my inside.  He kept doing it over and over again and I just kept laughing!  Sometimes I sure love feeling him move, but other times I get annoyed because he tends to always want to play when mommy wants to sleep.  Cute little boy!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.