Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I waited long enough to switch Riley to his new size of sleepers. It may not seem like it, but it is so hard to move him up to bigger sizes. It means that he is getting bigger and is no longer my little brand new baby. He is growing up. It was so sad for me tonight to look at his 0-3 month sleepers and realize he wont ever wear them again. His feet are just way to long for the spot for his feet, and he is just way too tall for them. They were stetching like crazy and I knew if wasn't comfortable for him anymore. I tried to put it off as long as I could...and tonight I had to make the switch. :(

I opened the clothes drawers and moved the 0-3 month sleepers aside and looked at the ones I had for 3-6 months. (It seems crazy to me to be putting him in them when he just turned 2 months) I picked out his first new sleeper for tonight in honor of Ashlee and Sam....

So this is for you:

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It's so sad when they grow out of a clothes size. You think of how cute they look in the clothes and wonder why you didn't buy one for all the sizes :) His new sleeper is cute, don't worry you'll have new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow sooo fast! If I don't keep track of my little cousins, I won't even recognize them the next time I see them. It so great that you're able to soak up every moment and every stage your little guy is going through. He's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.