Saturday, February 21, 2009

I've got a huge one!

Saturday, February 21, 2009
There is seriously such a huge baby inside of me. Over the last week the baby has grown so much. It used to be that if my baby was pushing out that I could push him back in and I could shift his body around. Now when I try to push him back in, he wont move. There is absolutely NO room for him to move to. My stomach is so extremely tight it's unbelievable. This last week my email said that my baby should be about 18 inches long...and I didn't believe it. Now I do. He has to be so huge. I cannot imagine how such a big thing can fit inside of me. He is so big and has no room that every movement he makes is starting to really hurt me. In certain areas I am in so much pain. It almost feels as if I am riping in certain areas and it feels so bruised. It's a burning feeling that I cannot explain. I am really starting to understand now how women say that the last few weeks are the hardest. Today my stomach and body has been in so much pain. I took a bath and Allen could barely even get me out because I could barely move. I hope things get a little bit better. But hey if they dont, at least I only have about 5 weeks left. I CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.