Thursday, April 10, 2008

What I have to say:

Thursday, April 10, 2008
Just some comments from the peanut gallery...
  • I have been working on my thank you cards for my bridal shower for so long now. They aren't extravagant and there isn't very many of them. I don't understand why they are taking so long. I just don't have much energy to do them.
  • My sister is due in a couple weeks. I am excited to have a cute little nephew! HOW FUN!
  • I am still unpacking stuff in my apartment. I can't figure out where to put everything. It shouldn't be so difficult...but it is :)
  • I am having fun with all the wedding planning but it's going so slow. June 28th is so far away and it's so annoying. Our engagement is way too long. I can hardly wait for our wedding though. I can hardly wait to be with Allen for eternity. I also can hardly wait to see all my family again and the cute little baby Wilson.
  • I am trying to get my wedding announcements done. Its all so exciting and I want to see the completed product so bad.
  • I am really bored with my job. I want a new position at UVSC.
  • I love Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip rice cakes. I think I am addicted so I should stop eating them.
  • I really hope they offer a pottery class at UVSC at night because I really want to take it.
  • I LOVE my new apartment.
  • I miss some of my girl friends. Seeing my friend Michelle at my bridal shower really showed me how much I miss them. I wish I could go home and play with Michelle and Jessica like old times. Every since I have moved to Utah I just don't have girl friends like them and I miss it.
  • I miss my brothers.
  • I love my family.
  • I love everything that my Heavenly Father has given to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.